Saturday, March 21, 2020

Santa

Santa Claus works very hard. He doesn't always bring what you want, but I respect him. I like him. We stay in touch. Santa is a friend of mine. 

Santa delivers thousands and thousands of presents. And I've had conversations with him about this. He's a gentleman. I wish he brought the presents I asked for. You know that. He makes us wait to find out what we're getting--he could be more transparent--but Santa runs a very complex pole, a complicated workshop. 

The elves are making the presents right now, without him even telling them what he needs. Instructing elves is not our role. The elves are doing an incredible job. You understand--you're adults--we took over a badly broken Christmas system, and we improved it enormously. You all know that. We've done an amazing job with the ugly, failing system Obama left us.

No comments: