Monday, February 11, 2019

No! on Klobuchar


I have taken a vow to vote for any candidate the Democrats nominate for President, but I have to amend that. I will not vote for Senator Klobuchar. She did her best to take wolves off the endangered species list and trap and kill them instead. 

Wolves are not everyone's issue, but some facts might help. Wolves are the original dogs, the first useful animal our ancestors tamed. Wolves and domestic dogs still breed and produce viable young.  In the written history of the United States, there is not a single human death attributed to wild wolves. Wolves are part of the balance in the natural world. 

I'm not afraid of wolves, but I am afraid of a leader like Klobuchar, who is either stone ignorant or, more likely, one more sell-out.


No comments: