Sunday, October 20, 2019

More on Honor

I don't write about my honor. It's not appropriate. I am aware, of course, that there are lines one shouldn't cross, but it takes a family of degenerates like the Bonespurs to clarify honor for me, once a PFC.

What the President did to the Kurds--abandoning a fighting friend to a mortal enemy to be crushed--was dishonorable. It defines the term. This isn't the first time America has behaved dishonorably, but this time seems particularly hard to swallow.

The Kurds lost 10,000 troops in the winning local fight against the bloody chaos of ISIS. We lost six.

I agree that we should get our military out of West Asia, including Syria. How we do that matters. Shifting troops from Syria to Iraq, as Bonespur has done, pushes them farther from home.

The explanation for the brutal treachery by President Bonepsurs is that "I guess I'm an unconventional person." But he's not a person. He'll die a cruel, cowardly, dysfunctional lump of privileged lard (many people are saying).

No comments: