Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Rinse? Ryence? Rhiennse?


I know I don't have the name of the chairman of the Republican Party right--I remember that his name reminded me of a movie on personal hygiene I once watched in the army. . . .  Anyway, Chairman Rinse Penis has recently declared that NBC and CNN will not be allowed to host Republican Presidential debates because they and Fox News are about to make a film about a woman who may run for President. The Republicans consider the premise absurd, even for TV. No woman will ever be elected President. But given how badly the networks treat Republicans in general, submerging them in a loathsome soup of Marxism, shouldn't Chairman Penis be boycotting all the networks, not just two?  I mean, down with CBS and ABC, with Fox and the Latino networks and all the others and with those who watch them and then attempt to vote.

No comments: