Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm Not As Paranoid As Oliver Stone On Crack

I usually miss seeing Chris Hayes on MSNBC. In California he's on from 5-7 AM on Saturday and Sunday, I did catch the last 20 minutes today, and I have to retract my stated belief that you never see anyone from the left on commercial TV. Try Sunday morning before dawn. 

In any case, Hayes had four or five guests, including the raddled Oliver Stone, and Hayes closed the program with his usual (interesting) schtick: he asks each guest what he or she knows today that he or she did not know last week. This time around each guest obliged by denouncing President Obama in a different way. Keep in mind that this was the week in which Obama got the first tax raise on millionaires in a generation and pulled us back from the "fiscal cliff" (saving the world economy from a massive depression). Not a positive word for the Democrat. 

I think Oliver Stone compared Obama unfavorably to Stalin, but I might be jumping to conclusions. Anyway, I'm kind of a fringe guy myself--for eleven years I've been attending a peace vigil once a week (why not). ) Hayes isn't just Left. He's fringe, man. People suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome should look Hayes up.

No comments: