Sunday, May 13, 2018

Little

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, centrist of California, is up for election this year. To be re-elected she must first survive the jungle primary, which polling predicts will be easy. In the general election she will run against the person who finishes second. At the moment that is a damp turd named Patrick Little. The less said of Little, the better. But I digress. 

At the most recent meeting of the California Republican Party, Little was ejected. The leaders expelled Little, who then, literally, trampled on an Israeli flag in front of them. He’s running on a platform that calls for expelling Feinstein from the United States, along with my wife, daughters and granddaughter (and all Jews).  

Little praises Hitler, promotes Holocaust denial and has been banned from Twitter.  

The core of Little’s support seems to be Asian. He is getting 30% of the Asian vote (to Feinstein’s 38%). I read recently that Anti-Semitism has become strong among Asians around the globe. Apparently books based on Jewish conspiracy theories sell well in China and Japan.


I frown on Feinstein and Israel, but Little is worse than Trump. I may, in the end, have my choice made for me. But what am I to make of such voters? 18% of all Californians prefer Little? And they lurch about on two feet among us? 

No comments: