Friday, November 17, 2017

Judge Moore's Bottom

Yesterday Judge Moore of Alabama held a press conference while surrounded by women preachers. They didn't mind endorsing for the United States Senate a man who gropes frightened 14-year-old girls. These women didn't mind that at all. As they see it, that's how little girls grow up in Alabama. And God bless Alabama. I've never been there, of course. My forebears left the South long ago--I mean they got the hell out. And they weren't particularly smart, either. 

The preachers also didn't mind that the judge told, on national TV, surrounded by genteel ladies, a joke about his butt hole. Fair disclosure--I enjoy some butt hole humor myself, and Judge Moore told a pretty good joke. What a rascal! Isn't he just what we need to help guide the Sentate, America and the Free World? 

No comments: