Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Romney's Apology

SJG sent me to view THE ONION, which had prepared an apology for Mite Romney to deliver. It went something like this: "First and foremost, I would like to offer a heartfelt apology to all the whores, junkies, bums, and grime-covered derelicts out there who make up nearly half our nation. Let me assure you that I in no way meant to offend any of the putrid-smelling barefoot masses. My campaign is not about dividing the nation, but about bringing all sides together--the rich, elegant members of the upper class, as well as the 47 percent who are covered in flies and eat directly from back-alley dumpsters."  (A recent poll suggests that most Republicans now agree that Romney could improve his public speaking if he hires as a coach  Mr. Clint Eastwood.)

No comments: