Sunday, July 1, 2012

Three Fecal Sacs



When I first read Justice Scalia's balmy dissent on the Arizona anti-immigrant law, my reaction was "Hey, I bet he lost on the Obamacare case and can't handle it." Below is part of what Scalia had to say about the plight of Arizona: “Its citizens feel themselves under siege by large numbers of illegal immigrants who invade their property, strain their social services and even place their lives in jeopardy.”

This makes me want to ask exactly how many old white men like me in Arizona have been murdered by undocumented workers? None?

Is the Supreme Court the right place to publish hysterical blather?  Yes, it is. Three of the fearful justices are little more than animated fecal sacs (Scalia, Alioto and the silent fellow). We need to be reminded again and again of the sacs who sit in judgment here in these United States.



No comments: