Monday, December 14, 2020

The MAGA Cap

 In 1969 I learned that if I pasted an American flag decal onto the window of my car, I could drive through American border crossings while smoking a joint. And looking like Mr. Natural. 

I'd read somewhere that America's white-wing lived on symbols. You could adapt and use their symbols to your own advantage. 

The Fascists are currently attacking our form of government, which is an oligarchy colored with a little democracy. Last week trumpublicans knifed and shot a handful of our citizens and trashed a black church or two. The violence has begun. 

I lived in a safe county, but about noon my wife had to go to the support of a woman being threatened by her Lyft driver, because the woman had backed off when he refused to wear a mask.

If you get threatened by a trumpublican, a safe way out is to put on a stolen MAGA cap. The cap will make you invisible. You can slide away before the knifing begins.

No comments: