Thursday, October 8, 2020

Two out of Three Reasons

I do not want to vote for Joe Biden, but he is not the worst person in the world, and his opponent is. 

I  am faced with an incumbent who will do anything to avoid reality. tRumpolini cannot cope with the fact that he is an ugly, stupid loser who has survived by inheriting money. He'd rather--like Hitler--burn down the house and take everyone with him. 

tRump is an existential threat to our species. 

I will vote for Joe Biden for two out of three reasons. 

1.  Joe Biden is not trying to kill me. (This may have prejudiced my lengthy deliberations.)

2.  In my lifetime we have elected as leaders a paranoid, a senile film actor skilled at playing the hero's amiable best friend, a lecher, a dope and a raving looney.  Joe Biden will sweeten that list.

3. My wife just predicted that Biden is going to let tRump go free and not prosecute him, and when Biden does that she is going to kill herself, she is so angry.  That is not a reason to vote for Joe. 

No comments: